Friday, January 12, 2007

So, anyway, my life ends in four days.

Well, not to say that I'm going to die, but I am going to become life-non-gratis as far as most would see it. That is, in four days Blizzard will release The Burning Crusade for World of Warcraft, and at that point, I will have no life.

Yes, I play WoW. No, my wife isn't a WoW Widow. I really enjoy playing the game, probably unlike I've ever enjoyed any other videogame experience, but not to the extent that I've ever neglected anything or anyone (at least to the best of my knowledge).

But I fear that is about to change.

You see, like many hundreds of thousands of others, I've already purchased my copy of the expansion, which is probably bad enough, but...I keep thinking about it. My thoughts and conversations gravitate towards The Burning Crusade when I'm near others that play WoW. I haunt websites, looking for information and images from the game. I've had visions of Blood Elves dancing in my head. It's scary.

I've never been addicted to a drug or anything else for that matter, but I'm beginning to think that I know how they feel. The craving. The desire. The NEED!!

*ahem*

So, anyway, before my life ends and I no longer have the ability to think or form complete sentences, I just wanted to stop by and say that it was good talking to all of you--for both posts--before I fall off the face of the Earth. Or just suddenly discover that I have no life.

1 comment:

CoyoteAl said...

Y'know, if you didn't play WOW so much, you could update this thing more often...

Oh, wait...it's still early, isn't it?